My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just one of those days!

I am so tired. If you don't get enough sleep one night it ends up catching up with you. I feel so run down. It doesn't help that due to my son's excessive hair pulling I keep my hair pulled back. After a couple days of having my hair in a pony tail I get the worst head aches. The past two days have been non stop headache despite my poping advil like candy.

I need a hair cut soon. I just always put things like that off, or at least I do since I've become MOM! I want a cut that is easy! So I don't have to do anything to my hair, but brush it. I don't want to look stupid though! I am afraid to get my hair cut. I went to the same girl for years, but she quit after having her second child. I just don't know who to trust.

I never know how I want my hair cut. That's why I liked her she would always come up with something! I am not picky. My philosophy is you can't mess it up! It will grow back. Just as long as I don't end up bald! Plus, I want to look like I've had my hair cut. I hate cuts that don't even look like you had a hair cut after a couple of days. What a waste of money!

I'm the last on the list for everything including spending money. Actually, I'm not the last my husband is. He needs new clothes bad, but won't allow me to spend money on him to buy some! He wears shirts with holes in them. I was sewing them, but my machine broke and I haven't taken it in to get fixed. Again, I don't want to spend the money. I now I need to, but it's toward the bottom of the list.

I just wish someone would come over and clean up the house. I want to go to bed!

No comments: