My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Little Stinker!

We arrived home from Michigan, visiting the In-Laws since Tuesday, a few hours ago. I have been cleaning and the kids have been destroying the house, playing hard core. If you watch them you would think that you were watching a wrestling show, no joke.

Finally, Christopher realized he was tired, really, really overtired. He had a complete melt down and just started screaming. I put him into his pj's and was trying to put him to sleep. When his sister came into the bedroom all decked out in her princess gear. The crown on her head with streamers running down the back, and her pink feather boa across her shoulders. She also had her pink Hello Kitty purse in hand.

I looked at her and said, "No, go play with daddy!" She just stood there staring at me. I made my voice sound mean and said, "Get out. Your brother has to go to sleep. Get Out!"

She turned around and walked out of the doorway to the room, and then as she turned to face me she held out her arm with her purse in it. This put her arm and purse in the room, but the rest of her out in the hallway. She looked at me with a smirk, as if to say, "Ha Ha I'm not in the room!"

Then she left towards the living room. Although I don't approve of this behavior I still found it cute and funny. So I had to go tell her father. I got up, with Christopher in my arms, and headed to the living room. Evie knew she had been a bad girl and thought that I was after her so she took off running into the living room. Both daddy and I laughed at how much of a stinker our little princess is.

We have to laugh now, because later it won't be so funny. I don't want her to act like that, but I pick my battles and let the small stuff slide. If I didn't I'd go insane! Welcome to the terrible two's!

No comments: