My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better Night!

Last night was better. I couldn't get the kids to sleep though. They didn't fall asleep until around 10:30 or 11pm. I don't know how people get their kids to sleep. Mine are so difficult. I refuse to put them in bed and just let them scream. So we do whatever. Some nights they fall asleep watching TV. Most of the time I have to rock my son. Or carry him in my arms swaying him back and forth or up and down until he falls asleep. I am getting really sore, so it must be good exercise. Without good sleep it is the only exercise I have energy for!

Last night Christopher woke up at 2:45am, and had a bottle then went right back to bed. He woke up again at 7:10, and had a bottle this time it took a little rocking to get him back to sleep. Then he woke up around 9 for the day. The only bad thing was my daughter woke up at 8, so I didn't get extra sleep. All in all it was a pretty relaxing night, once they fell asleep!

No comments: