My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday coming up!

I don't know what to do for my son's first birthday. I want to do something special, but what. I don't what a big fuss. I don't want to spend a lot of money either. I do want something that we can take pics of and tell him about later. He doesn't need any toys. I'm still trying to find places for all the Christmas gifts. He does need clothes. I thought of having a small party inviting friends with small kids so they can all play. I just don't know what to do. I can't even decide what type of cake to get.

My daughter will be 2 in March. Her birthday is easy. We are going to Chicago to the Shedd Aquarium. She loves fish! I'm not buying toys, because she has to many as it is. I will probably get her some clothes to or shoes. I don't know. Since her day will be so fun I feel like Christopher's day needs something! After all it is his first, but on the other hand he won't remember it either!

Any thoughts out there?

1 comment:

Marty said...

Hi,

I can't offer any ideas for the bday, but I do want to thank you for blogging about the trials of raising irish twins. Mine are also 10 1/2 months apart, they are now 14 months and 4 months old...it's not something I see a lot and it's always refreshing to meet someone in the same boat who understands!