My angels!

My angels!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Worst Night!

Ok last night didn't go so well. Christopher woke up a lot. He ate a bottle before bed at around 8pm from then until 7:30am he ate almost 3 more bottles. The last one was only about half. He woke up another time because I moved his bed. I felt it was to close to the heater. He woke up another time, but I told myself if he wasn't crying I was not to go in. So I listened on the baby monitor and that time he fell back to sleep on his own. So all in all he was up 5 times.

That was not the worst part. The worst part was me. I could not sleep. I kept checking on him, and listening to the baby monitor. I need one with a camera so I can watch, or at least glance at him when I worry. I want a wireless one with two cameras so I can watch both kids where ever and when ever I want to. It is hard to let go and allow your kids to grow up. I was really worried he might cry and I not hear him. I imagined him crying all night long.

I was a wreck all night long. I don't think I slept much at all. The good part was that Evie slept pretty good having the bed to herself most of the night. If only I could get her to go to sleep in her own bed. One thing at a time. I think that it is really me who isn't ready for all this growing up stuff! My babies aren't babies their toddlers now. Just growing up and up!

No comments: