My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Silly Girl!

We have a large Fisher Price Doll House that I have had for years. It was on sale at Toys R Us once and I never had a doll house so I couldn't pass it up. Good thing! My daughter loves it. She's a little to young, but from the time she could stand she's been playing with it.

However, the yesterday she took a chair from the doll house into the living room and tried to sit on it. Only to fall on her bum and look at us slightly confused.

It was hilarious we laughed so hard. I hope it didn't hurt her feelings because she just looked bewildered. I told her it would be better to sit in her own chair. My mom got her a Disney Princess chair for Christmas. It's a cute pink throne, and she loves it. She carried the doll house chair around for a while, but didn't try that again.

No comments: