My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I want to ride the pony!

The other day I was crawling around on all fours picking up toys. When it occurred to me that my daughter has never had a pony ride. So I scooped her up on my back and carried her around while I finished cleaning. She had so much fun. In fact to much fun.

Now I can't get down on the floor or she crawls onto my back. Thankfully she has a short attention span and gets bored or distracted quickly. That's not the worst part though. Yesterday, her brother the scooter was minding his own business when he got an unexpected passenger. Yep, she sat down on his back, more like his bum.

Oh, Yeah I freaked. Before I could get to them he just slowly stretched out his neck and turned his head back to see what was going on. He looked like a turtle! It was so funny, and the look on his face said, "What the heck are you doing?" But then he smiled at her and turned his head back to what ever he was focused on before the interruption. Despite his indifference to his new passenger I removed his sister. Then I said, "Evie, we don't go for pony rides on baby brother!"

Thankfully she is tiny and he's kind of big. She only weighs 20lbs 13oz and he weighs 17lbs. At least they both get along, for now anyways!!

No comments: