My angels!

My angels!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Energizer Bunny!

My daughter has more energy than the Energizer Bunny! I swear it! She keeps going and going and going...

She woke up at 7 am which is early for her. She normally sleeps until 9 or even 10. I think it is because her baby brother was playing loudly in his crib next to her. Then when ever he would roll over or get stuck he would cry. I was trying to get her back to sleep, but kept having to get up to take care of him. Finally, she sat up and did the sign telling me she wanted a bath. Thus the beginning of the never ending day.

We were up and dressed before daddy got home from work after 8. So we all went to the park. Which was sooooo nice. It was early so it wasn't to hot, and nobody was there. It was great. She had a blast exploring. She usually only gets to be in the baby part because normally it's just me, her, and her brother. So I can't let her climb on anything, but with daddy there to help there was no end to the fun.

After the park we went and got some ice cream. Evie was getting tired so we headed home. She fell asleep in the car, and stayed asleep until we got home. I was putting her into bed when I realized she desperately needed a diaper change. She had pooped. Try staying asleep when your getting your butt scrubbed! Needless to say her nap was short lived probably only 30 maybe 45 minutes.

Then we went to the library for pack a sack story time. She loves the library. We signed up for the summer reading program so we went inside after the picnic. She got one of those fake tattoos for reading 10 books (listening to them she's smart but not that smart)! I put it on her leg she got mad it wouldn't come off! When I wanted to leave she got pissed and threw a tantrum. I know it was because she was tired. So we went home and tried for a nap. Nope didn't happen.

Some friends called so we went back to the park. She played more and we went for a little walk. She insisted on walking and not ridding in her stroller. So when we left I thought surely she would fall asleep. Nope.

So we went home. Some friends came by with their daughter to hang out for a while. My youngest brother (he's 6) and youngest sister (8) were here also. I thought surely this would wear her out. Nope, she played with the kids like there was no tomorrow, and just kept trucking.

Finally at 6pm she fell asleep, but bed time isn't until 8pm. I knew this would be a problem, and sure enough it was. She slept for a hour and woke up. I think she was hungry, but now to tired and cranky to eat. No, I was wrong again batting 1,000 today I guess. She had a nap and was ready to go, go, and go some more.

It is now 9:30 and she is still awake on my lap, making it very hard to type. I am totally exhausted and praying I can stay up until I can get her to sleep. I have laid down with her I don't know how many times. Wish me luck I'm gonna need it!

No comments:


Follow by Email