My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dreading the theme park!

Tomorrow we are supposed to go on a day trip to Indiana Beach. It's an amusement park and water park. I am totally dreading the trip. Going any where with two little ones is a hassle, and a day trip outside in this heat!!!

So why go you ask? Because I know it will either be a great fun day or the worst day ever. So what do you do? You can't not live just because you might have a bad experience. That's not the life lesson I want my kids to learn. You gotta try! Even though they are to small to learn anything from this I have to stick by my principles. If I let myself out of this one maybe the next time they will be old enough to get the wrong idea.

I have a million reasons not to go... money, (we are free through my husband's employer, but we're bringing my brother isaac he's 6, sisters abby 8, racheal 12, and ashley 20) me and my big mouth! Well there family what can you do? Can't live with them, but can't live without short visits with them! Just kidding! I love them.

It is going to be really hot. I mean like super duper hot. I heard it will be around 90. Who goes anywhere with little ones in heat like that?

I don't know what to do. If we don't go I will feel bad. If we do go and don't have fun it will be worse. I can't make up my mind, and by this point everyone is excited about going. What would you do?

Should I go or should I stay?

No comments: