My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nice weather for a change!

It has been so nice the past few days. Thank God! We really needed to get out of the house!

That being said, nice weather isn't all fun and games! Well it is fun and games with a few extras. The extras I am referring to is Boo Boos! Yep the other day Evie fell and scraped her elbow requiring her first ever band-aid. She showed everyone and made sure everyone knew she had a "Boo Boo" and "Owie"! She really liked her purple band-aid!

Then today Christopher fell and had to have his first band-aid as well. He scraped two of his fingers. He didn't like the band-aids though and chewed them off. I noticed one was missing so I searched his mouth. He stuck it in the back corner of his mouth so at first I couldn't find it. He was still chewing so I checked again and found a tiny band-aid in his mouth! Yuck! No more band-aids on fingers!

What a way to start the summer!

No comments: