My angels!

My angels!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Money whats that....

Of coarse money is never enough. I mean you never seem to have enough of it no matter what you do. There is always something. Especially now with the economy the way it is. We have always gotten by no matter if we had 1$ or 1000$. However, I am not so sure if that will cut it any more. Money doesn't seem to spread as well as it used to. My family is trying to eat better. I would love to go organic, but can't seem to afford it. No wonder Americans are over weight it's to expensive to eat and live right! We did have some unexpected money come in today, and thank God for that. I had 50$ to last until next Friday when hubby gets paid! Ouch! On top of that we don't have much food in the kitchen. I was wondering how we would make it. I am contemplating hiding this money for another rainy day! To many rainy days lately! Hopefully things get better.

I can't work. Well I could but I would just make enough to cover day care and gas. So why keep my kids with strangers! I need to be more frugal. I wasn't raised that way and don't know up from down when it comes to budgeting! I wish I could find a descent job working from home. Not to mention the depression I suffer from because I feel so guilty every dollar I spend that I don't feel like I earned. Why is it that mothers (fathers to) seem to get looked down on when they stay at home? It's a tough job! One we should get paid for. I guess the reward of being with my kids is payment enough. Just stop looking at me like that!

I keep thinking of a Sheryl Crow song that says, "No one said it would be easy, but no one said it would be this hard!" I knew it would be hard, but never imagined this!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi! I stumbled on your blog out of worry that I might be pregnant and I already have a 4 month old. I don't know if I am yet but was just googling irish twins and I found your site!

What made me leave this message is that I saw that you were thinking about working from home or wishing you could find something lucrative that you do from home. I was just in this situation and discovered a GREAT direct selling company called Private Quarters.
They offer high quality, affordable bed and bath linens as well a spa products. The income is astounding and it is a groundfloor opportunity with a fast-growing company.
I don't know where you live but I'd love to share more info about this with you.

If you want to know more about it you can visit my website at sarahcampbell.privatequarters.net

or email me at sarah.privatequarters@gmail.com.

Hope that helps or gives you some ideas about making money from home.
Good luck with your little ones.

Sarah