My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Feeding the kids!

I have the hardest time finding foods the kids will eat. Really it is my daughter, Evie, is the pickiest eater ever! She might eat something today, but definitely won't tomorrow. Yesterday I made smoothies. 10oz juicy juice, apple banana, 2 containers Gerber 2nd foods Banana, and about 10 ice cubes (2 hand fulls). Then I blended it together, which scared Christopher to death! I felt so bad. Evie loved it. Today won't touch it! She pushed everything away and says, "No, Don't want it!" It is horrible.

I love the Graduates "Pasta Pick-ups" Christopher will always eat those! They are perfectly sized to, I take one everywhere! They also will usually eat the roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy meal to. That is the only one that Evie will eat! I feel so funny at the store because when they are on sale I buy 10 or 20 of them at a time. So when it is time to eat and she refuses everything else I can get her to eat something.

I am always searching for easy kid friendly foods. If anyone has any ideas. Let me know. My daughter is the only kid I know that won't eat PB&J or mac & cheese!

No comments: