My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheer class

Earlier in the week I found out that cheer classes are being offered for 4 year olds at a local school. So I signed Evie up.  Registration was in the beginning of the month so she missed some classes.  That didn't seem to matter.  She did so well at her first class today.  She said, "I can't wait to be a real cheer leader!"  They actually compete in June.   It costs a lot.  Well considering that she is only 4 it is a lot.  We bought her pom poms today 16.00$.  I am going to wait and make sure she sticks with it before investing in the uniform.  I don't think that will be a problem, but I'd hate to be stuck with a hundred dollars worth of cheer clothes for nothing!  We got her new tennis shoes just for cheer (and dance)! 

Topher liked watching her.  So did daddy and I!  We are all as excited as she is.  It was so cute watching these lil kids do their cheer!  They practiced for 45 minutes, and had one water break during.  Before they were done they called the parents in to see what they had learned.  She did really good for it being her first practice!  We were almost late due to a trip to Wal-Mart, which usually does take longer than expected.  It is amazing how much time we spend in Wal-Mart!  Afterward practice we had dairy queen.  It was a fun and exhausting day! 

No comments: