My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

daily update

I have a headache.  I am tired and can't sleep.  I want a vacation with just my husband I miss him.  Yeah, he's here in bed next to me, but might as well be a million miles away.  Three kids do that to you! 

Ally is becoming a really good walker.  She falls a lot!  Then says "Uh Oh!"  So cute.  The other two either try to get her to walk to them or they accidentally knock her down.  Sometimes both. 

My horoscope the other day said to stop looking for happiness.  And if I would look at all I have I'd see I have so much to be happy about.  I know that is true, but right now for everything I have to be happy about my mind drops a negative.  I'm my own worst enemy.  Feels like I am driving myself insane. 

Topher is feeling better still coughing, but not near as bad.  Evie might start a cheer class tomorrow!  She is so excited. I hope it works out. 

Hubby got me a new 2011 impala.  I love it enough room for 3 car seats, and trunk space for the stroller an groceries to!  I already had to take it in for work!  We have had it 4 days and it needed wheel bearings and something with the emergency break.  It only has 6000 miles on it!  How can anything be wrong?  I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

No comments: