My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting outta bed update!

Today she only got out of bed once to tell me the movie was over and ask for another one.  However, bedtime was unfortunately pushed back a couple hours so by the time she went to bed she was really tired.  I had to run some errands in town and of coarse they took longer than I had planned.  Then make dinner and feed everyone. 

Lately just getting the kids to eat is a production.  They get up and play then say I'm not done I'm still eating!  This goes on and on. Maybe part of this problem is that we rarely sit down as a family at the table and eat!  I always worry about them eating enough so I fall for this and dinner time drags on and on. 

Plus, tonight my husband was watching a movie that looked interesting.  I wanted to watch it, but I had to take care of the kids.  However, at one point I got sucked into it, and the kids got to stay up late!  The morning ought to be interesting! 

No comments: