My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

job opportunity

I just saw a job opportunity posted at my daughters school either as an assistant in her class or the other pre-k class. The problem is if they hired me who would watch my other two. Christopher is high maintenance, and Ally is to young to tell me if something isn't right.  It would only be 3days one week and 2 days the next week for the rest of the school year.  Daddy would have the other days!  It is only open for 3 more days so if I am interested I've gotta act now.  I don't know what to do.  The pay would be good, but not good enough to pay for great daycare! I'm pretty sure as far as day care goes you kinda get what you pay for.  One place sounds amazing but is super expensive.  I'd really like someone to watch them here! I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too!

No comments: