My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sick, Again!

I knew something wasn't right. So since daddy works nights anyways I had Christopher sleep in my bed last night. Sure enough around 1:30 he threw up all over. Then again around 10:30, and again after 8, this time it was all over me! He also has had a fever all day and diarrhea off and on. He has been so miserable all day. He slept most of the day. The rest he followed me around crying.

However, now that it is bed time he is up playing and smiling. I know he is still not well so it won't be long until he is crying and ready for bed.

The worst part is we all just got over being sick. Everybody just finished antibiotics a few days ago. We all had runny noses, coughs, etc.. I hope this one is short lived. The worst part is he will probably want to sleep in my bed from now on!

No comments: