My angels!

My angels!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Time for bed, Please!

Last night I though for sure I would have my kids in bed at a descent time. I was wrong. By 9 my son fell asleep only to wake up an hour later and stay up till almost 1am. My daughter just refused to sleep. She wanted to watch tv. Each time I tried to turn off the tv she threw a fit. Since I didn't want her to disturb her brother I caved. Finally after midnight I ran out of patience. I told daddy to pic a kid and help me or else. He did and within minutes each kid was asleep. He turned off the tv and dealt with my daughters pleas, while I dealt with Christopher. So they both were able to sleep without bothering each other.

I know I need to make changes, but I don't know what to do or how to do it. Every thing tells me the way things should be, but not steps to make it happen.

I always felt this would just stop and at some magic day the kids would sleep all night. That day still has not come for either of them. I'm losing my mind. Feeling like a failure and moody from no sleep.

No comments: