My angels!

My angels!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Long month

I didn't post as often as I like to this month. I had a busy month. My daughter turned 2 so of coarse we had a party. My sister had her baby as you know from my posts. You probably didn't know that I gave her a baby shower on the 7th. My sister in law is also due to have her baby on April 8th. I gave her a baby shower this month as well on the 14th.

If that wasn't enough my brother in law (not the one expecting the baby) had a stroke. Then they found out he had massive blockage in his arteries in his brain on both side. He had 90% blocked on both sides. So they did surgery immediately to fix that. It has been a scary ride. He was rushed to the er today for slurred speech, but they think he just over did it in therapy. Because everything checked out ok.

All of this was added on top of normal doctor visits, dentist visits, plus test and things for my husband. So all in all I am so glad March is coming to an end. I am looking forward to a more relaxing and hopefully warmer April!

No comments: