I have been tagged by Aimie at My Favorite Munchkins (http://martinezmunchkins.blogspot.com/) to list 6 weird things about myself.
1. I won't generally admit this because it sounds crazy, but I love my Irish Twins and if we could afford it I would have many many more!
2. I eat cottage cheese with pickle juice, and I am not pregnant!
3. I love hanging out with my in-laws.
4. I still love watching cartoons. Thanks kids for letting me watch with you, because secretly I love it!
5. After I start the dish washer I sit on the floor in front of the machine and eat whatever kind of candy we have. Since everyone thinks I am cleaning I'm left alone. It's the only time I don't have to share my dessert. I hate sharing sweets! I am a crazed chocoholic and I love it!
6. I can't and won't take a bath until the tub has been completely sanitized! I even have to clean myself before I will get in the tub! I also will not shower in other tubs without wearing flip flops! I am not a clean freak I just fear dirty water. I know it's not green but I won't wash dishes in a sink of water either! Sorry world.
Now that you see how weird I am consider yourself tagged and list 6 weird things about yourself. If you do leave me a message so I can check it out, and take some comfort in knowing that you are not the only one?