My angels!

My angels!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lets Play Tag!

I have been tagged by Aimie at My Favorite Munchkins (http://martinezmunchkins.blogspot.com/) to list 6 weird things about myself.

1. I won't generally admit this because it sounds crazy, but I love my Irish Twins and if we could afford it I would have many many more!

2. I eat cottage cheese with pickle juice, and I am not pregnant!

3. I love hanging out with my in-laws.

4. I still love watching cartoons. Thanks kids for letting me watch with you, because secretly I love it!

5. After I start the dish washer I sit on the floor in front of the machine and eat whatever kind of candy we have. Since everyone thinks I am cleaning I'm left alone. It's the only time I don't have to share my dessert. I hate sharing sweets! I am a crazed chocoholic and I love it!

6. I can't and won't take a bath until the tub has been completely sanitized! I even have to clean myself before I will get in the tub! I also will not shower in other tubs without wearing flip flops! I am not a clean freak I just fear dirty water. I know it's not green but I won't wash dishes in a sink of water either! Sorry world.

Now that you see how weird I am consider yourself tagged and list 6 weird things about yourself. If you do leave me a message so I can check it out, and take some comfort in knowing that you are not the only one?

No comments: