My angels!

My angels!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial day fun!

Even though Evie was a little sick we stuck to our memorial day plans.  How can you tell a 4 year old she can't go to the zoo just because her eye hurts.  Online it said she wasn't contagious cause it wasn't seeping anymore.  Plus, we've all been sanitizing hands like mad!  We had so much fun, but it was so hot!  Then we went to eat at an old fashioned burger place. It was good, but I remember it being better!  Then we went to a store and were there for an eternity and didn't even buy much!  It was a nightmare.  After that I was exhausted. 

When we got home Ally took a nap and the kids played outside.  Daddy did some much needed yard work.  He trimmed all the hedges!  Topher had fun helping him when he could.  When Ally woke up I took her out to, and we played until I had to smack a mosquito off Ally's head! Thankfully, I only have to tell my kids mosquitoes are out, and they head for the house.  We hate those buggers!

We didn't make it to the beach though! Slight bummer, but I am sure it was packed anyways.  The kids were upset because there's a splash park at the beach and we planned on going there.  Maybe tomorrow will be nice!

No comments: