My angels!

My angels!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Coupons!

Ok so is anyone else going crazy watching that new coupon show! Really 600$ in groceries for like 6 bucks!  Come on! I am on a mission to see if that can really be done.  I have to I need a job but with 3 kids I can't afford to work!  Why pay someone else to raise my kids, and then after filling up the gas tank I'd be left with some change. I don't think so. However, if this coupon thing is really really real then I don't need a job.

Now where to begin! How the heck do they get all those coupons!!!

Well my first step will be to get an ink cartridge for my printer!  I have ink but I lost the tiny computer chip that goes on one of them so I need a new one!  Great probably 80$ or so right there!  But with so many things being online I think that printing out coupons is the place to start. 

So before I go shopping I plan on searching the net for coupons and printing them! Once I do that I'll let you know how it went!  Wish me luck! If anyone has any advice I am all ears! 

No comments: