My angels!

My angels!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cheer competition

UGH! Evie's cheer competition is coming up, but she has to be there at 8m Goshen time!  Which is 7am our time!  Awesome!  To make things even better the drive there is gonna take an hour and a half!  Fun.  So we need to leave between 5 and 5:30 to get there on time.  Probably closer to 5 just in case we get lost or something. 

We are trying to decide between getting up that early and going to a hotel in Goshen or Elkhart.  I know the kids would love that, who doesn't.  Plus, we'd get to swim!  However, the last time we stayed at a hotel we hardly had any sleep.  All 3 kids had so much trouble falling asleep, and all of them woke up at times during the night.  It was horrible.  Dennis and I were so tired the next day.  We definitely don't want that, but getting up at 4 am doesn't sound fun either!

I guess either way we won't know what the best choice is, or rather would have been until we've done it.  I am leaning towards getting up early!  But I do love a hotel stay, or at least I would if the kids would sleep! 

P.S.  I've looked at A LOT of different sites today comparing hotel rates, and hotwire has been the cheapest.  However, their site doesn't give you the type of room.  Example: Is it a kind, or double bed?  Plus, they require you pay for your room before they tell you the hotel name.  They tell you all the amenities.  So the name shouldn't really matter, but I need to know bed info!  So cheapest site isn't always best!

No comments: