I didn't think anything of Christopher having a sucker in the car after lunch today. He has had suckers tons of times before with no problems, but this sucker must have been cracked or he bit into it just right. He choked on the piece that broke off in his mouth and began vomiting. I happened to be at a stop sign so just slammed the car into park and hopped in to the back.
First I made sure the piece was out, and thankfully it came out with the vomit. However, there was so much vomit we couldn't just go home. I had to take all his clothes off. There was still lots of vomit on the car seat. I did my best to get it all together in his clothes, but there was so so so much. It was horrible.