My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog Award!


I am so thankfully to Marisa at Mama needs a hobby for honoring my blog with this blog award.
The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are my lovely blog picks (I couldn't find 15 right now):


The kids are not wanting me on the computer today! So I will have to finish my list later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am honored! And as a fellow mom of Irish Twins, I'm doubly honored!

Rachele Bennett said...

Thank You so much. I'll try to get this up soon.

Aimie said...

Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you!!! This will be my next post!

Momma Bear said...

Thanks a bunch for the award, that's very thoughtful! :)

knowles said...

Awww...thanks for thinking of me! So sweet! Hope you're feeling well and looking forward to keeping up with your pregnancy.