My angels!

My angels!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ouch

I am just not having a good day. I woke up later than I wanted to, and I was exhausted. The kids were asleep so I hoped into the shower. Only to have Christopher come in crying. He was fine when I asked him if he needed a shower, but it was hard to shower since he wouldn't let go of my leg! I got ready for work, it took longer than normal since I felt nauseous this morning. I ate some cheese though, and went to work 45 minutes late. The kids didn't seem to mind me leaving, which was good and bad!

After work Christopher had his Occupational therapy, but this was the first visit so all she did was interview me. The house was a mess since daddy was in charge this morning! Oh, well. I did my best to clean the living room before she arrived. Then we left and ran some errands. We checked out a house it was cute, but right next to a railroad track! No way!

When we got home I sat down, and like a wave I felt horrible pain throughout my breast. It was awful like they had just ran a marathon! I sat there and told hubby, "Oh, man my boobs hurt!" He joked and said, "Got milk!" I didn't find it funny! How can you laugh at anything when your breasts feel like they were beat up. I lasted a while and finally I can relax! Plus, now the kids are asleep!

I had antibiotics a couple weeks ago, and thought it gave me a yeast infection. So I bought an over the counter treatment to help. It was on the safe list, but it didn't help at all. It made me worse. It's slightly embarrassing so I won't go into details, but it sounds like a Bacterial infection according to this online doctor. I am talking to a Gynecologist online at justanswer.com.

Thankfully I only have to pay him $18, and not the $75 I'd have to pay at the emergency room. Which is were I am headed if I don't figure something out. Still I am not sure what I think about their website and services. At least it gives me piece of mind for the time being. I'll still call my doctor tomorrow. The information from the online doctor will at least help me know what to say to my doctor's office. Hopefully that will help out my cause here. I can't have some type of infection for 3 weeks, with no answers.

I am so mad at my doctor whose office said he can't see me for 3 weeks. I am also mad at the doctor's office because when I called the first question they asked me was what insurance do I have. Hello, you're not only interested in money! What happened to caring about your patients??? We live in a messed up world.

No comments: