My angels!

My angels!

Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Pregnant!

Yep, It's official I am certainly definitely pregnant! I had my doctor order a blood test today! So there is no doubt! I have mixed feelings! Of coarse I am happy and excited, but I am also worried. Babies cost A LOT! Plus, they need lots of attention, and I already have 2 who need lots of attention. I don't want to short change anyone! I really worry about that. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I can't think how to put that into words, without sounding harsh. I don't mean it negatively, but it is a huge concern for me. I know the kids probably won't care, but they won't ever know anything else either.

I have been really tired lately for about 3 weeks (I think). I have also been cranky (moody), and impatient or less patient than normal (which is probably more than the average Joe!). You don't survive Irish Twins without having a lot of patience already! I have been eating more too! Which I don't need to do. I am already overweight! The worst thing is I crave Pepsi, so bad! Some days all I think until I drink a pop is PEPSI!

I also have been having cramps the past 3 or 4 days. At times I feel like I am being pulled apart. I just don't feel good, and I don't know how much of this is normal. I imagine it is totally normal. Since I've already had 2 C sections over the last 2 1/2 years! I also get a sharp pain when I cough or sneeze. Which in the past when that happened I was told it was a cyst rupturing, but I wasn't pregnant then! I will probably ask the doctor to send me for an ultrasound on Monday to make sure that everything is ok in there! I'm sure it is, but it would be nice to know for sure.

5 comments:

Yami said...

Wow that's great news. Congratulations! I'm excited for you. :D

Cara said...

Congrats!!! How very exciting!

a49erfangirl said...

Congrats on your news!

TheAtticGirl said...

Congratulations! I know it'll be a challenge for you, but you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I stopped by to check in on you! Congratulations! Exciting news and I'm so happy for you all!