My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy day!

I had a lazy day with a long nap! Thank you nana, papa, and hubby! Hubby has been great! Watching the kids for me and making food for me when I don't feel up to it. Thank Goodness we were visiting the in-laws this weekend. The extra help is a Godsend especially since I was totally wiped out! I really needed some sleep!

I have been feeling so tired and blah lately. Today I felt nauseous but not! If that makes any sense! So thank you to my family for letting me lay around all day! I could get used to this! Unfortunately, our lives gotta return to normal on Monday! Weekend getaways are still sooo nice!

The thing I don't like is that my scar from my C-section has been itching! It feels wierd, and it is uncomfortable! It usually doesn't last long! Oh well that is probably something I will have to get used to. I'm sure it will only get worse as things stretch in there!

No comments: