My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

UPS for holiday shipping needs, Ha, Ha, Ha!

I have received many packages over the past month from both UPS and the Post office. If you want your package to arrive safely use the Post Office. I have 3 horror stories from using UPS. I have enough daily frustrations taking care of the kids, house, and spouse I don't need to spend my day finding packages that were paid to be delivered to my apartment.

I received a laptop for Christmas from my husband. It wasn't delivered to our apartment it was delivered to the main office. That would have been fine, but the driver indicated the package was left with me, and it wasn't. I stayed home all day waiting for it. He didn't even attempt to deliver it to me. He had other packages for the office, so left them all there! How lazy!

The second package was from my step mother. I was sent to a total different apartment than mine. The woman on the first floor received other packages and mine to. She opened mine and unwrapped the gift that was for my kids. I found a note on my door. When I went to get the package from her I didn't get the packing slip that should have been in it, and all the packing foam was gone from the box. I assume her kids played with them. I didn't mind since they are a choking hazard, but she should have asked. Then her son asked for the box. I gave it to him, despite my frustration.

The third horror story all I have is a UPS notice and no package. UPS.com states that it was delivered, but I don't have it. The notice I received states that it wasn't left because a signature was required. If it was delivered who signed for it, and Where?

I cannot express in words how angry I am at UPS for their complete lack of customer service, and disregard for actually making a delivery. Which is what I thought they were in business to do! How can they still be in business employing such lazy drivers. I am sure not all are this way. Perhaps it is only one driver that I am lucky to get every time we expect a package! I just know that when given a choice I will use the post office instead.

No comments: