My angels!

My angels!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sick?

Of and on lately my daughter grabs herself when she pees and says "Ouch!" Sometimes she even cries, and sometimes no problems. I took her to the doctor a month ago and he said she looked irritated but he did not think she had an infection. He said to put hydrocortizone cream on her and no bubble baths.

The problem continues to come and go. I don't know why. He said in order to check for infection he catheterize her at his office to obtain a sample. I have had a catheter and they are very painful. I don't want to traumatize her if not necessary. She did pee in her potty chair the other day. I saved the urine and the next day took it to my doctor's office and they checked it. They said it was clean.

Today she has slept a lot, and is generally just not herself. She is very cranky and just not her happy normal self. I took her temp under her arm and it was 98. She told me a couple times her pee pee hurts. I don't know what to do. I don't know if she is sick or what.

She has a slight runny nose and a little cough occasionally. She did fall today and grabbed her hip a couple times after she fell. I just don't know what is wrong and she doesn't want to talk much she's just sleepy or crying. I don't want her to be sick for her second Christmas either. I still need to take her and her brother to see Santa!

No comments: