My angels!

My angels!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cave in....

Last night my husband asked my daughter if she wanted a present. I couldn't believe it. He told me not to let them open anything, and here he was allowing her to open one. He said he just wanted to see if she knew what a present was. Well she did. She went to the tree and began to grab a present. I gave her one that I thought she would like to play with. We watched her open it. She knew exactly what to do. Plus, daddy helped. I think he was just as excited as she was.

However, we opened a can of worms here that we can't put the lid back on. All night and day since then she has been asking to open presents. We let her open one more, to help her brother open one of his. Thankfully tomorrow we are going to NaNa and PaPa's house until Christmas Eve.

No comments: