My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Aftermath!

Three days after Christmas and I still haven't fully recovered. The tree and all the decorations are already put away. I had to we needed the space for all the toys. This is no exaggeration our house could give toys "r" us a run for their money. We are swimming in toys. I need a new set of shelves to have a place to put all the toys. Santa visited our house and both grandparents house. Apparently nobody got the message that they didn't need toys, but really needed clothes. I guess next year we will give clothes and let everyone else buy the toys.

I have a ton of laundry to do. All most 2 weeks worth. We spent 5 days in Michigan at my in-laws, but due to the blizzard the pipes to their washer froze and we couldn't do laundry. Then we were to busy with Christmas so the pile keeps growing and growing. I don't want to even try to mess with it now it is so bad. It is going to take me forever to fold it all! What a Christmas present!

The worst part is the more I clean the more I have to clean because no one is watching the kids when mommy is busy cleaning. I don't know what daddy is doing so don't ask. I think football is on. Football is always on! So once I clean one thing I go back to clean up, pick up toys, toys, and more toys. You wouldn't even think they could play with so many toys, but some how they play with all of them in a very short period of time. Thank God everything is basically organized now! I still need a new shelving unit. I want something 3 feet high with 3 shelves and about 6 feet long. That way the toys can be within reach, but at the same time have a place where they belong! Wish me luck.

No comments: