My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Out with Grandma!

Yesterday afternoon my mom took my daughter for the afternoon. Supposed to be a couple of hours, but resulted in the entire afternoon. This wasn't the first time she went somewhere without me. She has been without me for small periods of time, no more than an hour. Except once when my In-Laws took her to lunch. I was taking a nap and didn't know what was going on until they were gone. Not that it wasn't ok, but I would have went with, if I had known. While they were gone I didn't know what to do with my self.

The same thing yesterday. You would have thought that I would love the peace and quiet, but I felt full of anxiety. I couldn't rest, but couldn't do anything either. I didn't know what to do. I had my son still, but things weren't the same. I couldn't stop myself from wondering what she was doing, thinking about, and saying!

It was horrible. I did wrap the Christmas presents! That was all I got done.

No comments: