My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolution?

I know it's almost here, and I have tons of things I need to change or could change. But I can't think of anything! I'm sure my husband could give me a list if I asked. No he wouldn't do that! He is very smart! Sometimes to smart!

I will try to do better and that is the best I can do. I'll try to be more patient and understanding.  

I want to take life slower.  I want to slow down and enjoy each day with my kids.  I know that each day is a blessing and I want to cherish every moment.  I know that soon (to soon) all this will be just a faded memory, and that is my worst nightmare.  Some day my son will no longer wrap his arms around my head and hug me so tight it almost hurts.  Some day my daughter won't yell "Ma, Ma" a million times a day.  

So my New Years Resolution is to slow down and cherish the small things.  To no longer say, "I can't wait... (for anything).  To love every moment spent with my kids!

No comments: