My angels!

My angels!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Choking Hazard!

I think the biggest choking hazard my youngest child, my son, faces is his older sister. The other day I gave my daughter some of those Gerber Crunchies, the veggie dip type, in her Gerber snack bowl, the one that attempts to keep her from making a mess! She was in the living room playing and enjoying her snack. Her brother was enjoying his tummy time, any day now he is going to crawl. I ran into the kitchen, which is only 10-15 feet from the living room, just to get a glass of water.

When I hear my daughter laughing and clapping about something. She does this when she thinks or knows she has done a good job or done something good. At first I couldn't figure out what she had done. I was standing in the hall staring at them then I realized she had shared her crunchies with her brother. He had a crunchie hanging out his mouth almost like a cigarette. I screamed, and ran in the living room removing the crunchie as quickly as I could. I then explained to Evie that brother is a baby and can't have big girl food.

No comments: