My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things kids say

I wanted a pop the other day as Topher and I were running errands.  I packed him a lunch box with snacks, but of coarse forgot anything for me!  So I told him I wanted a pop and asked him if he had one for me.  I knew the answer.  When he said "No!" I asked why he didn't bring me one.  His response was that "Nobody got you a pop cause you not a good girl!"  Apparently I was bad that day!  I couldn't say anything I almost died laughing.  I still don't know what I did wrong!

The kids were all sitting at a small table in the kitchen eating dinner while I cleaned the kitchen.  After they finished eating Evie went into her room and picked out her clothes for school.  When she finished the other kids were in the toy room playing.  I heard Evie say "Ally what are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while!"  It had been at most 5 minutes since she last saw her sister! 

No comments: