My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gratitude journal

Thinking of starting a gratitude journal.  I think I get so busy with all our daily coming and goings that I get forget to actually live my life in the moment.  I have so much to be grateful for, but still find myself bogged down and battling off and on with depression.  So my goal is to get back to myself. Become that happy and always smiling girl I was in high school.  Take time to focus on the positives and leave the negatives for God to sort out. 

Too often at the end of the day I've been so rushed I can't even remember what happened that day.  I feel like I am living my life in a fog, and the worst thing is I am missing it! So I am gonna stop and smell the roses. Slow down and make some changes.  I think the one thing that will be the most helpful in this reprogramming project is to start and stick with a gratitude journal.  I am not sure if it will be online or private, thou. If you don't see it posted I decided not to share.  I am hoping this will help me get a good start by changing my outlook, and allowing me to focus on the positives.

I will let you know if it is helping me and how my progress is going.

No comments: