My angels!

My angels!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here's the 411!!!

Tonight the house is clean and kids were in bed by 7:30 for the second night in a row. Of coarse they are not asleep (yet), but still that's gotta be a record!  I even folded and put away laundry!  I am amazing!  Ok the kids helped some.  I found out that if I tell Topher I can clean faster than him... Well lets just say he can clean really fast! 

I have  a job interview tomorrow!  I have no idea what position it is for because I applied for 5 positions at the company I am going to!  So I guess I'll see when I get there.  I am excited, but realized I have nothing to wear!  I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years now and my wardrobe consists mostly of t-shirts (most of which are stained from kids). 

So now we have to take the kids to the splash park, get me an outfit, get me to my interview, get the kids naps, food, and take daddy to the doctor all in one day!  I hope it can be done!  I do this all the time.  I set way to high of standards and can't measure up.  Then I get upset when I drop all the balls I'm trying to juggle. 

I rearranged my bed room, and almost finished organizing everything.  I'm making space for me.  I had the space, but never organized it. Since we moved in it became the dump spot of everything and anything.  I now have a spot to do my make-up, write, and a desk to start becoming a coupon mom!  I know if those lady's on extreme coupon can save that much money so can I. That's my goal anyways. 

So the past week has been pretty busy. 

No comments: