My angels!

My angels!

Monday, April 11, 2011

The long week! AKA the week from hell!

I haven't posted much this week for a number of reasons.  I have been so tired because of all we had going on!
Monday we ran errands, and had to take my husband to the dentist for an emergency visit.  A filling he just had done 4 days prior just spilt and fell apart! Fun!

Tuesday I had a colonoscopy because I have been having some problems. They are not fixed I am just going to see another doctor because the test was normal.  Great! I guess I have hemroids I don't know and erectociel.  I don't even know how to spell those or if they are even the right words.  I was still on the anesthetic when the doctor talked to me.  I don't know why he even did a colonoscopy he must have needed money for his vacation!  He spent five minutes with me at an appointment and said lets do a colonoscopy.  I figured he knew what he was talking about. Now I am not so sure!

Wednesday the day started so bad.  Hubby and I were not getting along.  Later, I had such a bad headache my husband had to come home from work to help me and to take care of the kids because I couldn't. Earlier that day the kids and I ran errands and on the way home I had to stop to call my brother and his girlfriend so they could drive us home because my migraine got so bad I couldn't see to drive!

Thursday hubby took vacation to be with me because he was having a bad time at work and we weren't getting along.  The day started bad with us talking about divorce and me thinking I'd go stay at my moms.  The tone quickly changed and we spent the day together.  It was a nice day with the family.  I still had a headache and wasn't feeling my best.  I think a lot of it was due to stress.
 
Friday Treated the carpets at my moms house because her 6 dogs have a lot of accidents! Then we dropped the kids off at my cousins because I had to have surgery.  I had a lipoma on my upper thigh.  We thought it was the size of a golf ball, but got in there and the dr realized it was bigger than my fists! 

Saturday I was in pain and feeling bad didn't do to much thank goodness for my hubby!  Hubby steam cleaned my moms carpets!

Sunday I was still hurting but we had big plans for today we took the kids to see Hop (great movie but my 3 year old didn't sit quietly all through it)!  Then took the kids to my cousins to watch them because hubby and I were meeting with pastor for martial counseling. 

Monday basically a good day.  Hubby and I are doing good.  He texted me today and asked me to marry him, and I said Yes! 

No comments: