My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

the boogey man!

I was all set to go to bed early tonight!  I realize me not getting enough sleep is affecting my relationship with my kids.  I am a cranky mama, but I can't sleep lately. I think it has a lot to do with the pain medications from my surgery.  So hopefully things get back to normal soon.  However, I am getting addicted to my online time (which is quiet time when the kids are asleep)! 

Anyways I was in bed, lights out, and netbook off when I heard a loud thud!  I grabbed my cell and called my hubby.  Yep, still at work.  So I kept him on the line while I searched the house.  We have A LOT of hiding spaces!  It took forever!  No one was here, but I did find the back door locked but slightly opened.  I must not have shut it all the way.  So I am and was freaked out! 

Now an hour and a half later I'm still in bed and the lights are on and the netbook is on too! So much for a good night sleep tonight!  It wouldn't be so bad, but I worry about the kids.  Which keeps me up!  I worry too much! To the point where I am worried more than relaxed these days!

No comments: