My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

binkie nightmare

I definitely need to get the binkies away from the kids. Christopher is getting to where he wants his binkie all the time. I was looking for pics of him and can't find many without the binkie! I realized that enough was enough, but how? How do you take some thing so loved from someone you love? I don't care if he has it, but I do want him to have it less (like bedtimes)!

Plus, I want to move him to a toddler bed in the future and I don't want to take some thing he needs before that move! That will be hard enough since he will go from sleeping with me and daddy to being by himself. The pediatrician doesn't think he is ready yet, and I am glad. To be honest I don't think he is ready either. I just know that hubby is getting sick of being kicked and yelled at during the night. My son isn't nice if you disturb him! Even if it was actually his fault.

Evie doe ok without it until she is reminded of it or is tired. However, with brother wanting his 24/7 she wants hers more often too! I am stuck. I feel horrible, especially when Christopher is yelling "binkie, binkie, binkie!" What can you do?

No comments: