My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My son the independent sitter!

Last Sunday my son sat up for the first time. Now he sits up all the time, and moves his entire body while sitting so he can face another direction. It is so cute. He is also trying to pull himself up on things. He doesn't crawl crawl yet. He does the commando low crawl. He is very good at it to.

I worry about him because he doesn't seem to pay attention to his balance. For instance when sitting he often will look behind himself then fall backwards and land on his head. You know that hurts. He pulls himself up on things, but then just lets go. He either isn't afraid or just doesn't realize whats going on. He has gotten more bruises during the past week than he has had the past 7 1/2 months! I know he will make it through this but my nerves are shot! I am afraid to take my eyes off him for even a second who knows where he will fall next. The worst part is he's not even walking yet!

No comments: