My angels!

My angels!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Cranky Kids!

Both my kids are sick enough to be cranky and miserable, but not bad enough to go to the doctor. I am so worried because usually they end up having to go to the doctor any ways. If I rush and take them now then the doctor will think I am crazy, but if I wait they suffer. I don't know if they need antibiotics or not. I understand that with antibiotics you usually feel better within 24-48 hours. I also don't want them on antibiotics if they don't need them.

They both have runny noses, coughs, and sneezes. I'm giving them allergy medicine and Tylenol or Motrin. I am doing my best for them, but I don't feel so hot either! Their sleep schedules are out of whack to. Which only makes things worse for me because I don't get to sleep! I hope they start feeling better soon. I really hope they don't get worse, and end up at the doctors.

I am thinking about getting a humidifier for their room. I heard they have ones that kill bacteria while they run so you don't have to clean them every day! Who has time for that? I saw one but it was triple the price of the other ones. I guess if it works and saves you time it is well worth it. Plus, with winter coming I am sure we will get our use out of it!

No comments: