My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Could I be pregnant?

I don't really know what to think about all this. I don't really know what to do about it either. Well here it is. This is my problem. My son is five months old now. I have been taking birth control pills for almost 3 months. Usually you start them after your period. I was breast feeding and didn't have a period so I just started taking them after I took a pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant again. Once I started taking them I started my first period in about two years. Then I started the second pack and a few days later started my second period. I didn't keep track of the exact days or even how long they lasted. I couldn't even remember if I tried. I know that cause I have been racking my brains trying to recall every detail. That is just not going to happen. Any ways. I am almost finished with the second pack and no period!!! I also am tired and moody. News flash I am a mom to two tiny tots. I am going to be tired and moody! Right? Well, after careful review I have realized that last month I missed a few days I think three, and this month I forgot one night. I didn't even know that I forgot. So I took a home pregnancy test a couple days ago and it was negative. They don't have false negatives do they. I did have a dream where I told someone it was time to have another baby. I thought it was funny at first, but now I am not so sure. I have never been on birth control pills, but I always thought they caused your cycle to come like clock work. I haven't told anyone or asked anyone about it. I really don't want to jinx myself, but I am getting more and more nervous every day!! I never had a regular cycle before kids, but I also never took birth control pills. I am taking something called a mini pill. Oh, and guess what? Due to the holiday my OBGYN is closed until the 7th. How's that for service. Wish I could take a long vacation!

No comments: