My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

online time!

I haven't posted much lately.  I have been spending my time online researching coupons!  I am fascinated with that coupon show and want to know if that is really possible.  You see these women spending very little money on hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, and its name brand stuff.  So when I have time to get online I spend it searching through websites that say you can print coupons.  Soon I will let you know what I have come up with. 

I am also looking seriously for a job from home, but not a home business.  I don't want to shell out hundreds of dollars to start my own business and sell people something.  I tried avon, tupperware, and marykay!  That's just not me.  I want to apply for a job and actually get hired and work from home.  I have found a couple sites I'm seriously looking into, and will let you know if it works out.  That means when I actually get a pay check!  Well see, but I won't be holding my breath.  There are so many scams out there it isn't even funny! People are really nasty to each other it is so sad!

No comments: