My angels!

My angels!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The search for a prince!

This is a conversation I overheard in the toy room....
   Topher is playing with superheros, and Evie is playing with princesses.

Evie has Cinderella walking around the room, and says "Who's gonna be my man?"  She puts her doll in front of Topher's toy (wolverine on a motorcycle) blocking him from moving foreward.

Topher says, "GET OUTTA MY WAY! I am not gonna be your prince!"
Evie sadly says, "But who is gonna be my prince!"  Cinderella walks around.

Topher says (in a very gruff masculine voice) "I'll be your man!" 

Evie replies, "NO, I don't want you to be my prince!"
         I just had to peaked in to see what was what.... It was the HULK!  I almost died laughing...

Needless to say Cinderella walked into the sunset holding spiderman's hand, while the Hulk and Wolverine were left with nothing!  The search for a prince is over! 

Kids are so funny!

No comments: