My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A little Evil or A lot!

Evie wanted to have a costume party and she kept asking me what my costume was gonna be.  I said "I'm already wearing it. I'm an evil mommy!" She didn't like that.  She kept telling me I wasn't evil and that wasn't a good costume anyways.  I ended up being a princess.
 So today I told her, "I'm not really evil. Only a little Evil.  Are you a little evil?"
She looked at me and said, "No...I'm A lot Evil!...Just kidding I'm not evil, only a little!" then she laughed! I almost died from laughing so hard!

1 comment:

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *

Loading...

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget