My angels!

My angels!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here we go again!

I am pregnant again.  I took a test last night and it was positive.  I'm gonna take a blood test tomorrow to confirm.  Or really just make it official.  The kids are so excited.  Topher told my sister first when she got here this am.  Then he and Evie sat down and discussed what the baby's name is gonna be.  They are sure its a boy!  I just think it is so funny because as you may have read a couple weeks ago all a sudden out of the blue my 4year old daughter started talking about a baby brother!  I told you she's spoiled and usually gets what she wants. I'm starting to wonder if she's psychic too! Maybe she can hook me up with some lottery numbers! My husband is supper excited I can tell, but I am freaking out.  This changes everything. Were gonna need help!  I'm so scared, nervous, and everything else you can possibly feel!

Plus, my boobs hurt something awful! 

No comments: