My angels!

My angels!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Headaches keeping momma off the net!

I have not posted in forever... I have been having the worst time. I finally got rid of the nausea only to have it replaced with horrific headaches. Some days I can hardly function my head hurts so bad. Tylenol usually doesn't do much to help. It has taken all that I have lately to just take care of the kids and myself. The house that's another story! I have never seen our house this messy! The kitchen and bathrooms are the worst since the chemicals in the cleaners for those rooms makes me feel even worse.

My OB just said, "Sorry about those headaches, not much we can do though!" Thanks buddy. So I deal and for the past month we've been surviving of easy to cook meals or take out! The kids have taken advantage of it to the max. I have been very lax in discipline or enforcing rules and they are running wild! Smart little buggers! If they smell weakness your done for!

Hopefully these headaches won't last much longer I have been feeling better lately. As an added bonus the stress of the holidays is finally gone! Hubby might even be getting a raise and bonus at work! Keeping my fingers crossed on that one!

No comments: