My angels!

My angels!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sick Kids!

Today has been the longest day ever.  I have been up since 3:30 this morning.  Ally woke me up when she vomited.  She has been throwing up all day.  The worst part was when I thought she was alright and left the house.  I needed to stop at the post office and Wal-Mart.  That was a bad idea.  She started crying at the post office that she was hurting.  Then she threw up a massive amount!  It was awful.  I didn't bring the diaper bag in, so I had nothing with me.  We were probably the 10th people in line.  Everyone was nice.  We left.  One man did offer to mail my letter for me, but I declined since I hadn't paid for it yet. One man gave me a couple napkins so I could wipe her face off.  She feels fine, but everything she eats comes right back out!
Thaddeus is sick to but he has diarrhea.  He is so cranky and miserable.  He has hardly slept at all today.  He will be seven months tomorrow.  The worst part is every time he goes it is so watery it seeps out everywhere, and I have to change him. 
I hope they feel better tomorrow we are supposed to go to my moms and watch the Super Bowl.  The older kids aren't sick, and I know my mom is looking foreword to it.  She has ALS and doesn't get to leave much or have many visitors other than me and my sisters.  I hate it because many of my moms friends ask me on facebook how she is and if there is anything they can do.  If your really a friend don't talk to me go visit her!  That's my rant for the day!
Well wish me luck! Hopefully we all get some sleep tonight and get to watch the niners win it tomorrow with all the family!

No comments: